Join us now for Summer 2022!
Here at GP, we strive to provide you with a fun and safe summer once again with some new precautions in place. Per the guidelines from the Knox County Health Department and the CDC, the COVID-19 is not transmitted in chlorinated pools, but of course risk of transmission of the virus exists in any gathering outside the pool. We are implementing many changes to mitigate that risk.
- 2022 CALENDAR OF EVENTS COMING SOON!! - Check out our Calendar page for fun events coming up this Season! You won't want to miss the fun we have planned!!!
- NEW SLIDE!!! Thanks to your generous donations and participation last season with the Slip and Slide, Garage Sale, and Swim Team Lap-a-Thon, we were able to order a new slide. We are so EXCITED!
-PICKLEBALL! - Our tennis court is now lined for Pickleball!
- REFER A FAMILY - If you refer a new First-Year Family Membership, we'll give you a $20 Shark Bucks card - good for $20 in concessions!
- JOIN US by simply filling out the Online Membership Form and either pay by PayPal or bring a check to the pool!
-Full Time Seasonal Pool Manager- Accepting applications now. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule an interview!
-Volunteer Social Event Coordinator- Our Board is seeking a coordinator to plan fun events like Dive In Movies and Holiday Picnics as well as coordinate volunteers to help with these events. Please email email@example.com if interested!
-Life Guards- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shark School Coordinator- We are seeking a Shark School Coordinator to manage Shark School swim instructors schedule and communications with staff, parents and participants. Please email email@example.com for more details.
If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas please reach out to us via social media or email! firstname.lastname@example.org